Saturday, March 22, 2008

This is LOVE..nikewomen.com.my


Today I went to this event, 'This is LOVE Event' at the Asia Pacific Auction Center (APAC)

This is the crowd when we got there....all ladies waiting to go in to this event for women..


Once inside, there was pole dancing...


make up and manicure...gotta look good while exercising too!


and the rest was, kickboxing, futsal and rock climbing. Before I forget to mention, there was a booth for Nintendo Wii and it was fun seeing ppl play it. Hilarious movement's and fun to play with!! I want a Nintendo Wii!!!!

There was suppose to be a meet Che Nelle in the agenda but it was away from the event site, so we decided not to go. But at least we got her CD!

After 7pm, we were ushered into another area and there was a stage ...it was time to do more exercise!!!!



Me and a friend left after they unveiled this area...I guess there were more thing's to happen but we had to leave.

We were all given goodie bag's, see what's inside!!! So cool!!! Especially the bracelet..



- a very nice paper bag
- a OH! Only Health magazine
- a Che Nelle CD
- a 'This is LOVE' post it note
- a 'This is LOVE' bracelet!!!