Saturday, June 21, 2008

I did it!

I really did it. I really went for a morning walk. Yeah i know ..some of you might think what is the whole hoo ha about it!! But you see, I've been very lazy ...very very very lazy and I mean VEEEERRRRY lazy...So I've been telling myself to wake up every Saturday to do a morning walk since I moved to my condo. I moved in September 2007, NOW you get what I mean? It's been 9 months I've been saying I will do it. 9 MONTHS!!!!! 9 WHOLE MONTHS!!! Aacccckkks!!!!...

This morning I woke up, put in the laundry and quickly changed, got my stuff(keys and handphone) and rush out the door before I change my mind to the lazy mode. Annnnddd...WAH LA! I DID IT!! I walk around all the blocks 4 rounds. It took me one hour! It's quite a large area.

Great morning! Great Sun!!!..And I feel great, a wee bit tired but I feel great! Let's hope I am able to continue this :P ...Have you taken a walk this morning?

Be healthy! Have fun today!